Thank you for visiting our lovely online home!
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When accessing this Website, DILENE REALTY GROUP, LLC will learn certain information about you during your visit.
The Website allows various places for users to provide personal information. We collection Information that users provide, including but not limited to: contact information such as name (full or partial), email address, mailing address, and phone number; information when ordering a product or service (i.e. billing information) such as credit card number, card holder full name, and billing address; unique identifiers such as user name, account number and password; filling out forms on the Website; communicating with us via contact forms, messaging, and email; responding to surveys, providing comments and/or other feedbacks; and search queries via search feature.
The Company collects the provided information to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on the Site. We use the provided information to best deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include but not limited to: information about your location, type of device used to view and/or navigate through our Website, communications between your device and our Website, IP address, operating system, browser type, etc. of the likes.
The information we automatically collect is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. The collected data is used to improve our Website and our service offerings; usage includes but not limited to: order fulfillment, order confirmation, user account administration, newsletter subscription, marketing and promotional communications, marketing efforts, addressing questions and concerns, research conduction and analysis, and display content based upon the users’ interests.
To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
How Do we Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors.
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may share personal information with certain third parties in the U.S. that perform services on our behalf. The services provided by those third parties may include but are not limited to: operating the website, hosting the website, providing the products and services you request, authorization and processing of your payments, serving advertisements to you, marketing and promotional material distribution (including direct mail marketing). Those third parties are not authorized to use or disclose personal information you provide to us on or through this website for any purpose other than to perform the services designated by us.
We and our third party service providers in the U.S. may also disclose your personal information:
- As required or permitted by law such as to comply with a subpoena, in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry, order or similar legal process;
- To investigate both in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, establish, exercise or defend a legal claim, investigate fraud or respond to a government request;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If DILENE REALTY GROUP, LLC engages in a joint promotion with an affiliate and/or partner, we may share your contact information with our affiliate and/or partner to be used in relation to the promotion.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to a particular web page or the size of an order placed on a certain date) with third parties such as advertising partners. This information does not directly identify you or any user by name.
Third Party Websites
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The Company reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Company reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to keeping your email address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Information Sharing.
We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any email they receive from us at any time.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
How and Why We Collection Information
The Company collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. We will collect your information if you register to download a book, workbook, or resources, sign up for our newsletter or subscribe to our mailing list, and/or purchase a product and/or service from us. This information is used to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the product(s) and/or service(s) you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. You are only required to provide information when you seek to download resources and/or register for services.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
Non-United States Visitors
Your GDPR Rights
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
For further information on each of these rights (including the circumstances in which they may apply), see the guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individual rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information. The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
TXCPA, Texas Consumer Privacy Act/Consumer Protection Law
You may read Texas’s general consumer protection law through the Business and Commerce Code Title 2: Competition and Trade Practices, Chapter 17: Deceptive Trade Practices, Subchapter A: General Provisions at https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/SOTWDocs/BC/htm/BC.17.htm
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
- Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Exercising your Privacy Rights & Contact Information
DILENE REALTY GROUP, LLC
6387B Camp Bowie Blvd Suite 252
Fort Worth TX, 76116
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf.
Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with your request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
Last updated in October 2020.